Stay Liquid While Earning Nationally Competitive Dividends
For a limited time you can avail of a special rate of 1.25% APY* on balances of $25,000 or more with our Money Market SPECIAL.
Call us or visit a branch today to ask for this special rate before it ends: 540-389-0244 (local), 866-389-0244 (toll-free).
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 5/2/2018. To be eligible for this special rate, at least $25,000 must come from sources other than Freedom First accounts. Deposit balances below $25,000 will earn regular Money Market rates that are subject to change. This APY is valid for 12 months from time of account opening. Beginning with the 13th month the account will continue earning dividends at the then prevailing money market dividend rate. This offer maybe discontinued at any time. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
The More You Save, the More You Earn.
Other locally competitive rates are also available.
Freedom First Money Market accounts have no monthly fee as long as you maintain the required average daily balance, as well as the following features:
- Up to 6 pre-authorized transactions per month
- Only $5,000 to open an account
- Earn while you save with great rates
- Free debit card or ATM Card
- Free Online Banking, with Bill Pay and e-Statements
- Free Mobile App
- Optional overdraft protection
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
Want to Know the Differences Between Various Kinds of Savings Accounts?
|Regular Savings Account||
|Minimum Deposit Required?||
|Penalties for early withdrawal?||No||Yes||No|
|Access to Money?||Yes, at all times||Upon maturity||Limited withdrawals|
Freedom First savings accounts come with lower than average fees. We believe in returning profits to our members and communities.
*Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government, National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Why Bank With Freedom First?
- Because we put your interests first.
- Because we are headquartered and operate locally, so we build relationships with our members and are invested in your success.