Capital Access for Roanoke's Small Businesses
Freedom First has partnered with the City of Roanoke's Economic Development Authority (EDA) to offer the Roanoke Capital Access Fund to small local businesses operating in the City.
To apply for a business loan through the Roanoke Capital Access Fund, the business must be:
- A Roanoke City licensed business
- Business utilizing accelerator and mentoring programs such as RAMP, the Advancement Foundation's Gauntlet, and the Roanoke Small Business Development Center
- Innovation corridor entrepreneurs, businesses, and higher education professionals working to create opportunity and success in research, healthcare, and technology
- Maximum loan amount of $50,000
- 60-month term
- Rates as low as 11.00% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)2
- Application fee of $500
- Membership with Freedom First Credit Union
View a full listing of our Products and Services:
Looking for a phone number, address, or other basic info?