Giving Back to the Community One Scoop at a Time
For the safety and health of our community and employees, we are closely following the Governor of Virginia's guidelines for public gatherings. With that in mind, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate the changing safety precautions and event restrictions in an effort to safely engage with and give back to our community.
Reservations are now open for Scoop's 2022 season, May 15-Aug 31. Please read the guidelines carefully before booking your event!
Please note that Scoop is in very high demand!
- Scoop is only available to book between May 15-August 31 every year.
- While we will do our best to accommodate your event, Scoop is typically not available on Sundays. We appreciate your understanding for our employee volunteers!
- We have a lot of schools in our service area, so we can only visit each school once per year. Thank you for your understanding of the high demand!
- We may not be able to attend your event if we cannot find a volunteer driver who is available at that date/time, or if it has already been booked. Please note that it's more difficult to find night and weekend volunteers.
- Please understand that, while we have expanded our service area, there are limitations for how far Scoop can travel before the ice cream melts! So for the time being, we are only able to attend events in the Greater Roanoke area (Roanoke, Botetourt, Franklin Co, etc) and the NRV (Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Radford). We will let you know if this changes!
Please submit requests no later than 72 hours before your event. If you need to cancel, please contact us no later than 24 hours before your event.