If you're looking to purchase a commercial property, commercial building, investment property, or other type of real estate for a business purpose, a Commercial Real Estate Loan might be the right fit for you.
What you'll need
By bringing a complete loan package, you'll ensure the fastest service and best loan structuring for your particular situation and needs.
In order for us to review and respond to you business loan request, we require the following documents with original signatures and dates:
For all guarantors and individuals who own or control 20% or more of the business:
- Personal financial statement (contact us for this form)
- Personal federal tax returns (minimum past 2 years with all K1s, W2s, and supporting schedules)
- Personal guarantee
For the business:
- Business loan application (contact us for this form)
- Business debt schedule (contact us for this form)
- Business financial statements (past 2 fiscal year-ends of Balance Sheet & Income Statement)
- Interim financial statements (dated within 60 days of application)
- Business federal tax returns (including all supporting schedules for past 2 years)
- Business plan (when requested)
- Current Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P) aging reports
- Business licenses and registrations required for you to conduct business
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization (501c3, if tax-exempt)
- Signed Notice of Final Agreement
Depending on your unique circumstances, additional documentation may be required. If you're not sure where to get started, our Commercial Team is ready to answer your questions!