Freedom First is a member-owned cooperative, which means that membership with us also makes you an owner. Each year we set aside time to review the previous year's performance, vote on Board of Directors nominees, and discuss the upcoming year.
Our 5 Critical Goals
Each year we report on our earnings and financial condition, as well as on our commitment to our five critical goals:
- Remain safe and sound
- Improve the financial lives of our members
- Be a great place to work
- Increase the economic vitality and quality of life in our community
- Be a leader in corporate governance
2023 Annual Meeting
The 2023 Annual Meeting was conducted on May 11, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. via Zoom and in-person at the Freedom First Headquarters building in Downtown Roanoke.
The following individuals were re-elected to the Board of Directors for a term of three years:
- Shirley Holland, Carilion Clinic
- Ron Williams, Retired
- Michelle Davis, Boys and Girls Clubs of America
You can find the 2022 financial report inside the Annual Community Impact Report, linked below with previous years' annual reports.