Use the Freedom First Mobile App to apply for credit cards, personal loans, and auto loans. You can also open additional accounts and even check the status of your application. It's easy!
- View balances and transaction histories
- Make transfers to other financial institutions & fellow members
- Set up text and email alerts to monitor your account activity
- Download and import account information
- Access BillPay and eStatements
- Monitor your credit score for free and without impacting your score
- Manage your spending habits and budget
- Send and receive secure messages to Freedom First staff
Personalize Your App
Did you know that you can personalize your Freedom First mobile app? Watch this video tutorial to see how:
Deposit Checks on Your Phone
Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device. It's safe, secure, and you can do it from anywhere! It's easy:
- Enroll in online banking in-person at a branch or by calling us at (540) 389-0244.
- Download the Freedom First Mobile banking app from Apple or Android.
- Provide your mobile phone number within Mobile Banking.
- Bonus: Have access to your money in less than 15 minutes* when you use our free mobile check deposit service.
Our proprietary service is the fastest mobile deposit in the history of banking... and it's right here in your community!
Schedule single or recurring transfers with just a few taps. Even transfer to accounts at other financial institutions.
Watch the video below to see how:
With Freedom First Bill Pay, you can save time and money on stamps and trips to the post office. Easily view current payment status and history anytime.
There are no fees to active members of Freedom First enrolled in our online banking and mobile banking platforms. All of our transactions are done through secure channels in our banking platforms.
It's easy to start using Bill Pay. If you haven't already, just enroll in Online Banking, accept the Bill Pay Agreements and Disclosures, and then get started.
To enroll, select Pay a Bill and accept the Agreements and Disclosures. Watch the video below for more instructions on how to pay your bills right from your phone:
Send & Receive Secure Messages
You can use the Secure Message function from within Online Banking or your mobile app and a staff member will be able to assist you.
Watch the video tutorial below: