Roanoke Financial Empowerment Center
The Roanoke FEC offers professional, one-on-one financial counseling at no-cost to Roanoke area residents. Our certified financial counselors can assist you in English or Spanish with:
- Money management
- Reducing debt
- Establishing and improving credit
- Connecting to safe and affordable banking services
- Building savings
- Referrals to other services and organizations
- And more
When you attend a free one-on-one coaching session, you'll receive:
1. A non-judgmental experience tailored to your needs
2. A soft inquiry of your credit report and score (which means it will NOT impact your score)
3. A personalized action plan based on your goals
We are proud to partner with the City of Roanoke and Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund to bring this important service not only to Freedom First members but to our greater community.
Schedule a no-cost, one-on-one session with one of our certified Financial Counselors:
Phone: (540) 378-8928
GreenPath Financial Wellness
- Monday - Thursday: 8 AM - 10 PM (EST)
- Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM (EST)
- Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM (EST)
- Free on-site financial education sessions, seminars, and quarterly educational newsletters
- Confidential, judgment-free one-on-one financial counseling sessions through the Roanoke Financial Empowerment Center (in English, Spanish, or with the assistance of an interpreter for other languages) at no cost
- Free financial reviews with Freedom First staff anytime, retirement planning and investing through Freedom First Wealth Management, and robust free financial wellness resources
- And more!
Classroom-Style Financial Education
Speak to an expert.
The Roanoke Financial Empowerment Center is available to anyone in our region at no cost to them, even if you're not a member of Freedom First.
The professionally-trained counselors work with you in a judgment-free environment to achieve your financial goals.