Who should I talk to about business banking at Freedom First?
You can visit any of our convenient branches or call us at 540-389-0244 (local) / 866-389-0244 (toll-free) for basic information, or you can reach out to one of our dedicated Business Banking Team members.
What business banking products do you offer?
We offer a full range of business banking accounts, loans, and credit cards as well as services to make your operations run more smoothly. These include:
- Business checking
- Business savings
- Business certificates
- Indexed business money markets
- Business credit cards
- Working capital loans
- Equipment/vehicle loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Business lines of credit
What business services do you offer?
Our business banking services include:
- Merchant services
- Business online banking & remote check deposit
- Re$ubmitIt returned check services
- Sweep accounts
- Business wire transfers with reduced fees
- QuickBooks integration
What do I need to open a business account at Freedom First?
It really depends on what type of business you own. To open a business membership with Freedom First, the business must conduct business within our field of membership.
All business accounts will need the following documents:
- Government issued ID (driver’s license, state or military ID, passport with current address) for all signers on the membership
- Physical & mailing address
- Proof of EIN for the business entity
Below is a list of other required documents needed based on the entity type of your business. Additional documentation may also be required.
- Sole Proprietorship: Fictitious name certificate and/or business license in the city/county in which the business operates, if applicable
- Partnership: Partnership Agreement
- Limited Liability Company (LLC): Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement (if more than one member owns LLC)
- Corporation: Articles of Incorporation
- Association, Club, or Unincorporated Organization: Bylaws or Organizational Documentation AND Meeting Minutes or Signed Statement on Letterhead stating intent to open account and signers
- Estate: Death Certificate, Letter of Administration / Executorship
- Trust: Trust Documents
- Nonprofit Organization: In addition to any documentation needed based on entity type as listed above, a Letter of Verification from the IRS is required for Nonprofit Checking accounts.
Please note that business loans and lines of credit may require additional documentation based on the loan type. Please take a look at each product page carefully for guidelines or ask our commercial team if you have any follow-up questions.
What are the fees associated with your business banking products and services?
Our business fees can be found on the Business Fee Schedule.