Freedom First offers Web Connect for business members who want to integrate their QuickBooks and their business accounts. Web Connect allows you to download your Business Online Banking transactions into QuickBooks.
In order to use Web Connect, make sure you have an updated version of QuickBooks. Check this page for more information about updating QuickBooks.
How to download business banking transactions
Within QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to the Banking Menu.
- Select Bank Feeds and then Banking Center.
- Find Freedom First and select Download Transactions (this opens a browser window to the Freedom First website).
- Sign into your account in Business Online Banking.
- Select Transactions and then Download.
- Under Download Transactions for Account, select the correct account from the drop-down menu.
- Under Select Download Range, select the appropriate date range from the drop-down menu.
- Under Select Download Format, select Intuit QuickBooks (QBO) from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button to begin an automatic download to your browser's default save location.
Importing WebConnect files to QuickBooks
Once you've downloaded your QBO file from Business Online Banking, you can import it into the Bank Feeds of QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, go to the Banking Menu.
- Select Bank Feeds and then Import Web Connect Files.
- Select the QBO file you saved to your computer and click Open.
- When you are prompted to Select a Bank Account:
- Use an Existing QuickBooks Account if the account you are importing is already set up in QuickBooks.
- Create a New QuickBooks Account if the account you are importing is not set up in QuickBooks yet.
- Select Continue then click OK.
- You can view your transactions in the Bank Feeds Center.
For QuickBooks support, we encourage you to explore Intuit's QuickBooks support center. If you are still having difficulty with your Web Connect, you can contact us by calling 540-389-0244 (local) or 866-389-0244 (toll-free).