A Better Way to Manage and Save Money
Freedom First has recently replaced My Finances with Money Manager in Online Banking. Now, it's even easier to manage money, monitor spending and actually see where your money goes. If you want to save money, improve financial health and make financial management easier, this is great news for you.
- Get your complete financial picture.
- Sync accounts with nearly 17,000 financial institutions.
- Tag transactions to understand spending habits.
- Make informed choices with the cash flow calendar.
- Visually track your progress, reach financial goals quicker and easier.
- Add a Goal & Stay on Track
Money Manager makes it simple to stay on track. Set goals, and maintain your finances responsibly.
Step 1: Select "Add A Goal" on the goal dashboard.
Step 2: Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
Step 3: Fill in the required information.
Step 4: Click the "Create" button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form.
Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances.
What are the new features?
- A more complete financial picture, with the ability to sync your accounts from more than 17,000 financial institutions.
- Easier tagging to categorize transactions and understand spending habits.
- Better visual tracking of your progress, reach financial goals quicker and easier.
- A cashflow calendar that shows what is coming in and going out.
Login to Online Banking and click on the Money Manager tab to streamline your personal finances today!